Thursday, August 22, 2013

SOG B66-N Knives Tools  Power Assist Knife, Black Oxide

sog Specialty Knives Tools B66-N  Power Assist Knife, Black Oxide
I carry this device every single day . I discover myself utilizing it frequently and it all the time performs. I'm a carpenter/contractor which suggests I already own many full sized versions of the tools included in this piece, but that does not mean I've them on my particular person all the time.

 If I'm on a job and need to make a quick minimize, crimp, flip of a bolt or screw it used to imply carrying my 30lb framers belt all day, or stopping to go the my software bag or truck. Now, only a flip of the velcro flap on my belt and I am on to the following thing, saving time and money. This device has more than paid for itself because of this alone.

 The case could be very heavy nylon which holds its form to allow simple deployment and insertion. Also the open sides on the highest and backside forestall particles build up with could be very helpful to me (I pretty much pour saw dust out of my pockets at the end of the day). The compound motion of the pliers is amazing. You can lower, crimp, or pinch anything with ease which is uncommon for many multi instruments because of their measurement and shape. The multiple screwdriving bits are sturdy and efficient with the piano key kind lockup permitting you to put sufficient force on them with out having concern of the bit closing in your fingers or damaging completed surfaces. The 2 blades are very helpful as properly, and for some might suffice as an EDC set.

 Although I still carry a devoted knife for that goal, it by no means hurts to have options. I have a tendency to use these blades for duties that might end in damage to a blade I wouldn't need my pocket knife going through. They each maintain an edge very effectively and sharpen easily. I often solely have to the touch them up every week or so. Which brings me to a different nice design characteristic of this tool. SOG carries a full line of substitute instruments/blades so the worry of breaking a piece and rendering a $60 device useless is put to rest, in addition to giving the option for customization. Some might have an issue with the burden, but between all the other items I have on me 24/7, I do not notice it in any respect, as well as it being a testimate to its power and durability.

If I may consider any con it will be the sliding locks for the 2 blades. They have a really brief throw allowing them to unintentionally engage. I noticed this the primary day I owned this instrument and shortly mounted it with a single drop of super glue to permanently lock them within the off place, as I additionally really feel they're pointless with the sprung tension on the blades. I've by no means had one open on my accidentally. I really like this thing and know it'll final for years to return, by means of all of the use and abuse I have planned for it. <<Other Detail>>

Absolutely, It 's cheap multitool for you finding.

Click if you buy more 20% discount for  this device.

Now,SOG B66-N Knives Tools  Power Assist Knife, Black Oxide is one of the best multitool.


No comments:

Post a Comment