Wednesday, August 21, 2013

SOG B61-N Knives  Tools  EOD PowerLock, Black Oxide

sog specialalty Knives  Tools B61-N Eod Power Lock, Black Oxide

I purchased my first SOG product, a PowerPlier multi-tool, in 1997. After trying on the obtainable competition  it was obvious that SOG had created a device in a category of its personal, far superior to something its competitors may provide. Even nonetheless, having glad myself that I used to be purchasing the better instrument, I had no method to know back then just how invaluable that little knife would come to be.

 I can only evaluate it to the primary time I picked up a sensible cellphone and thought; "Wow, that is pretty neat," without having any idea of the convenience and security it will present me going forward. As we speak, identical to my smart telephone, my SOG PowerPlier is among the few items I carry everywhere. The difference, of course, is that I either drop or drown my good telephone each couple of years and am compelled to get a new one. I nonetheless personal the identical 15+ year previous SOG PowerPlier and use it each day.

A couple of weeks ago, a small factor happened that affected me quite profoundly. I was engaged on a piece of copper pipe, making an attempt to crimp and fold the end. As traditional, I used to be using my trusty SOG for something that I actually shouldn't be - placing extra stress on it than is affordable for a "pocket knife" when - snap! One of many jaws of the pliers broke off and shot throughout the garage. Ordinarily, with every other tool, I may have gotten a little bit upset, tossed it into the trash, and grabbed another instrument to get again at it; nevertheless, having killed my SOG for no good cause aside from to crimp some copper pipe, I used to be actually disheartened. It ruined my complete day, no kidding.

I could not convey myself to just throw my outdated buddy away so I tossed it into my dresser drawer and tried to get along with out it, changing it with a standard two-blade pocket knife. I felt naked. It appeared like no less than five times a day I'd be working on one thing and instinctively attain into my pocket for my SOG solely to recollect it was gone forever.After a number of days, I broke down and decided to examine the SOG website to see in the event that they provided any alternative elements I might presumably buy to someway restore my trusty tool. I wasn't hopeful. In any case, the knife is 15 years previous and had been discontinued.

 I did see that SOG offered a lifetime guarantee - which I did not know - and that they would change damaged plier jaws at no cost on present models. I thought, "Well, it is my solely probability," and mailed it to them, together with a observe, to see if they might salvage it.
After about two weeks, I thought I'd call them and see if that they had a chance to have a look at my knife or, because it was out of production, had merely tabled it till I referred to as to either pay for return transport or authorize them to toss it out. Calling the warranty division, I used to be caught off guard when an actual human named Arnoldo immediately answered the phone. I was somewhat dumbfounded, having anticipated to depart a message or push a button or something.

I asked, stammering slightly, "Um, Hi. I sent you guys an old knife a couple of weeks ago with a damaged plier jaw.. Oh yeah, My title is..." Arnoldo lower in saying, "Oh, the PowerPlier, sure sir. Is every thing OK?" This caught me off guard again. He knew my knife, personally? And what did he imply by "Is all the things OK?" So I asked more clearly this time, now having my ideas higher fashioned for a person-to-particular person conversation, "Yes, I was simply wondering for those who'd gotten an opportunity to have a look at it and if there was something you would do. Do you should look me up in your computer?" Arnoldo laughed and stated, "No sir, Your knife is all fixed up and was mailed out to you a couple of days ago. I believed there was a problem. Let me check... Yes, the monitoring reveals it to be out for delivery to your handle today.

" Huh? Fixed? Supply? TODAY?!? I stammered some extra, thanked him profusely, and bought off the phone. I imagine he will get that each one the time.
Positive sufficient, in a couple of hours the doorbell rang. I opened it just in time to see the usman climbing back into his truck, leaving a small field on my doorstep. I was thrilled. I quickly opened the field and couldn't believe what I found. SOG had not solely changed the pliers, they had been upgraded to the new, improved version. That they had additionally replaced the previous, loosening pins with new ones, tightening the plier mechanism to new condition. In addition they hooked up a lanyard mount that had not been there earlier than, sharpened all the blades to a like-new edge, and (I could not believe) even replaced the tremendous-tipped screwdriver blade that I had long ago ruined. I had a new knife once more! My price, zero.

 Lastly, they included a really cool little credit card-sized toolkit as an extra and completely unexpected gift.<<Other Detail>>

Absolutely, It 's cheap multi tool for you finding.

Click if you buy more 40% discount for  this device.

Now,SOG  B61-N  Knives  Tools EOD PowerLock, Black Oxide is one of the best multitool.




No comments:

Post a Comment